This colorful stir-fry needs only 3 ingredients and 15 mins of your time. You can eat them with any Indian bread, you can place it on tortillas and make a roll up or use them as a filling in your sandwiches with or without cheese.
You can make this stir fry with only capsicum or corn or both mixed. Onion is an optional ingredient too. See that the total vegetable quantity is 2 cups.
Appliance- Rice cooker/ Microwave/ Stove top and nonstick pan
Cooking time - 15 mins
Chopping time- nil if using cut or frozen veggies OR 5- 10 mins depending on your speed
See this pin to learn how to cut bell pepper easily.
Capsicum/ Bell pepper of any color -1 large (about 1 cup/ 200 ml chopped pieces)
Frozen or fresh corn- 1 cup (optional)
Onion- 1 small size (about 1/2 cup/100 ml) (optional)
Instant Peanut masala pd for stir-fry- 2 tbsp
Oil/ Butter or both taken in half quantity- 1 tbsp
Salt -1/4 tsp- 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice- 1 tsp (optional)
- Heat oil or butter in your appliance or nonstick pan.
- Fry onion if using for 3 mins.
- Add corn and capsicum/ bell pepper, mix them all together.
- Cover and cook for 10 mins stirring time to time. Keep the heat low if making on stove.
- Sprinkle the masala powder over it and stir it. Cover and cook for 3 mins if you are using ricecooker switch off the cooker for these 3 mins as it is already hot. Check for salt and add if necessary during this period.
- Add 1 tsp of lime juice if you have not added amchur (raw mango powder) in your instant stir-fry mix.
If using Microwave it takes 5 mins to fry the vegetables (as it cooks very fast).
And it takes one more minute after the masala is added.
Remember to cover the glass bowl while cooking.
Hope you found this recipe useful. Please visit again and stay connected.
You can just give a simple click on Facebook/ Twitter/ Google+/email buttons below and share it with your friends today. Thank you !