Believe me it really tastes yummy when hot or even at room temperature .
New! Printable Recipe Label of this recipe is available, print and stick them on your instant mix jars
Time taken to fix this:
soaking time- 30 minutes
cooking time- 10 minutes
Appliance required: Rice cooker/Microwave/ Stove top.
All you require is-
- 1 part Instant Oat Wheat Moong Porridge Mix (click the title to get the recipe)
- 3 parts water
- 1/2 part frozen spinach or grated carrot (these enhances the taste, nutrition and colour)
- Soak the instant mix with 2 parts of water for 30 minutes.
- Add 1 more part of water and vegetables.
- Cook for about 10 mins till it is well cooked.
- Leave it for 5-10 mins for the flavors to develop.
- Eat hot or at room temperature with a dollop of curd or yoghurt.
Hope you found this recipe useful. Please visit again and stay connected.
You can just give a simple click on Facebook/ Twitter/ Google+ / email buttons below and share it with your friends today. Thank you !