This hardly takes 10 minutes to fix this lunch.
If you have a refrigerator, keep a bottle of mayonnaise and cream cheese.
Appliance required : Mini Refrigerator
Things required :
- 6 small or 4 big slices of bread (white,wheat or multigrain )
- 1 -green cucumber (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1- wedge of cream cheese (about 1 Tbsp )
- 2 -tbsp mayonnaise
- 2-tsp chopped mint or dill leaves or coriander-mint chutney or 1 tsp chaat masala
- Pinch of pepper and salt
Other than this you can add any of these
- 1- hard -boiled egg (sliced )
- 1/2 -tomato (sliced)
How to fix this:
- Take a bowl and beat together with a spoon the cream cheese, mayo, salt, pepper and mint or chutney till smooth.
- Apply it on both one side of all bread slices.
- Place cucumber slices on 3 of these bread slices.
- Cover with the remaining 3 bread slices and pack them for lunch.
Tip : Eggs can be hard boiled in a rice cooker and stored in the refrigerator for a week.
Veggies can be sliced and cheese spread can be prepared previous night and refrigerated.
Hope you found this recipe useful. Please visit again and stay connected.
You can just give a simple click on Facebook/ Twitter/ Google+ / email buttons below and share it with your friends today. Thank you !